This morning, to my surprise, I found that the amazing tastytreats13 had awarded me the Kreativ Blogger Award! She is a great blogger and is so sweet to comment on my posts (don’t you ever get that feeling that no one reads them??), so check her out! Thank you so much!
And, like with any blogging award, there are rules:
1. Visit and thank the blogger who nominated you.
2. Acknowledge that blogger on your blog and link back.
3. Share 7 random interesting things about yourself.
4. Nominate 7 Kreativ Bloggers for the award, provide a link to their blogs in your post, and notify them on their blogs.
5. Copy and paste the award somewhere on your blog.
My 7 interesting facts are……
1. I am a vegetarian, and have been since I was about 3. My parents and I don’t know why, but apparently I just stopped wanting to eat all types of meat and fish, EXCEPT for pepperoni, which I ate for another year, not knowing it was meat.
2. This summer has been one of the most relaxing ever, despite homework for English, and my two AP classes.
3. For the past week or so I have discovered Blogilates and have been LOVING doing workouts with Cassey through her videos!! They are awesome.
4. I am hooked on the Food Network. That is all.
5. I love what some people call “hippie food” Anything with quinoa, kale, farro, lots of vegetables, tempeh, tofu, chia seeds, kombucha, whatever, I LOVE IT. Although I cannot STAND chia seeds in liquids because it gels them and makes them very hard to stomach pleasantly.
6. I have never broken anything or had to go to the hospital!
7. I am not sure yet what I want to major in in college quit yet, but I am interested in law, public relations, and possibly health/nutrition.
My nominees for this award are: